Kult of Athena

KultOfAthena.com

Monday, May 14, 2018

Warcraft (The Movie) Prop Auction!


There is a crazy auction going on right now from the Prop Store in Hollywood, and I am getting in on it in spades!

Whoa!

Bid Now

The movie sucked hardcore (I thought it was fucking amazing and campy), but it did bring Warcraft to life for all of us nerds and I just had to get me a piece of the history.

As of this writing, I am about $650 in debt to these dudes, but there are about 12 days left in the auction. I am sure I will be outbid on most of them, but at least I have seen everything they have to offer and I am PSYCHED to own actual memorabilia from the actual film.

Check out my choices (so far):














Will I add any of these to the medieval man cave basement I will one day have in my home? Time, as they say, will tell! 



1 comment:

  1. Here it is!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38H41lwZP14&feature=youtu.be

    ReplyDelete