Kult of Athena

KultOfAthena.com

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Musashi Katana & Improved DSA Guardian Cutting Videos


Before the weather took a turn for the shitty here in the Bay State, I was able to get out and do some cutting with a couple of swords I had wanted to try for some time.

One, the Musashi Katana, was something that I had from my impetuous infantile days of sword collecting when Lord of the Rings was God, and I didn’t have clue one.

The other, well, the other was a new and improved DSA model that Wes Beem from Lonely Forge was able to turn from a pile of skinny steel shit (pretty much) to a moderately-salvageable heirloom from my wedding day. You can read all about that sad story right HERE.

But, without further ado, I present to you, my most recent cutting vids. Enjoy!

Musashi Katana



Improved DSA Guardian



 

No comments:

Post a Comment